Welcome to Whole Health Chiropractic
Your Eugene Chiropractor
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 541-844-4070.
Dr. Ebaugh assists people of all ages from birth through older adults.
Types of injuries include:
- Acute injuries such as strains, sprains, tendonitis and disc injuries
- Neck, mid back and lower back pain
- Headaches due to muscle tension or migraines
- TMJ and jaw pain
- Pain or numbness in the arms and legs and,
- Chronic pain that has lasted longer than 2 months
- Ergonomic and work related issues
Techniques: Dr. Hess uses to treat injuries to muscles and nerves and restore health include:
- Traditional chiropractic adjusting techniques such as Diversified and Thompson Drop Table Technique
- Gentler techniques such as Activator
- Strain-Counter- Strain, and Muscle Energy Techniques
- Graston Technique for rehabilitating soft tissues www.grastontechnique.com
- Deep tissue massage
- Tailored rehabilitative exercises
Office Hours: Monday 12:00-5:00 pm; Tuesday & Thursday 9:00-5:30; Friday 9:00-1:00.
PERSONALIZED SERVICE: Get your questions answered by the doc! Call my office and I will return your call myself. Find out if my care is right for you!
Dr. Ebaugh is a preferred provider with: Blue Cross Blue Shield, MODA, Pacific Source, Aetna, Cigna and other insurers. Dr. Ebaugh accepts Providence, Medicare, American Specialty Health, workers compensation, and motor vehicle accident claims.
Dr. Kirstin Ebaugh
Eugene Chiropractor | Whole Health Chiropractic | 541-844-4070
1907 Garden Ave., Ste 102
Eugene, OR 97403